In Rajasthan budget 2022 Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot Announced work from home for woman’s. Today finally notification work from home come out. There are 20000 post for this work. Rajasthan work from home for women’s big step for women’s empowerment by Ashok Gehlot and his government.
What and where you have to apply for this work all details give below.
- “Mukhyamantri Work From Home –Job Work Yojna”
- Register as a “Woman Applicant” through“Jan-Aadhaar Number” and “Aadhaar Number”
- All details of allicant are fetched form Jan Adhar number & Adhar number
- Click on “Submit” button & Registration is complete And intimation sent to applicant through SMS
- Applicant can view/search Opportunity and Apply
- Organization check applicant details and Verify Documents
- Organization Accept/Reject application
- intimation sent to Application through SMS
Rajasthan Work From Home Scheme Portal finally developed by Directorate of Women Empowerment directorate and CSR organization. This portal provide employment opportunities to women willing to join jobs. The new Work From Home single window system developed for women registration / login to help them in job facilitation. Skill and training also be provided to women through Rajasthan knowledge Corporation Limited (RKCL) to make them employable.
Here is the link work from home portal
For the implementation of the scheme as a pilot project, applications already started fro the target category of women on the portal. Based on the category wise database of registered women on the portal, the work of connecting them with employment in the private sector will be done by a CSR organization.
If needed, a training facility for re-skilling/up-skilling also be provided to the targeted category of women registered on the portal by the CSR organization. A monitoring committee constituted for effective implementation of the scheme.